Sunday, May 08, 2005

Dark days

So Isaac & I went thrift store shopping today & found a used copy of the movie "Dark Days". It's a documentary about homeless people who live in the Amtrak tunnels under New York city. It is a really beautiful, haunting & thought provoking movie. It made me feel like I had lead a sheltered life. Which in all reality is far from true. I think everyone should see it if you get the chance.

In the world of knitting I just finished up a clutch that I need to felt. It is for the color swap on craftster. Pics to come.

Comments:
You were my very first comment on my blog! I feel like I should send you a prize. I don't know what though, so I came to your blog to comment too.

nice to "meet" you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?