Thursday, January 26, 2006

As promised!



**Sorry about the bad picture I will post better ones soon**


Pattern: Angelica by Glampyre.
Yarn: Hip Knits silk in "dapple grey".
Needles: Size 6 & 8 Denise needles (36in).
Started: December 27, 2005
Finished: January 26,2006

What to say about this knit? I LOVE IT!! The silk, the pattern, the knitalong!

The fit is fantastic & the silk was really lovely to work with. This is definitely one of those sweaters I will knit again in a different yarn for a different look & feel!

For my next knit I'm going to work on Badcaul as my next sock project. I am simply in love with all of Amelia's sock patterns. I love that they are toe up & magic loop. It will let me stretch my "sock knitting" legs a little!

For now I must pack for our weekend trip to j-ville for a big time birthday bash Saturday night!

Have a lovely weekend!!

Comments:
Angelica turned out great!! It isn't a bad picture at all. Have a great weekend!
 
It's beautiful!! congratulations!
 
i just posted on the knit-a-long, but, whatever, i'll post again! it looks great, and there's nothing wrong with the photo, for heaven's sake.
 
Great job! It looks wonderful on you.

Have a great weekend, and I'm looking forward to seeing those socks!
 
That's really cute, love the yarn.
 
that is awesome!! the pics not bad at all! i hope you enjoy wearing it!
 
Holy moly--that's a beautiful knit! I love the color. So flattering and I bet it's super soft. Nice job. Have a good time this weekend!!
 
Awesome!!

Now that I'm seeing all the cute Angelicas out there, I'm starting to wonder if I should jump on the bandwagon...
 
I love it! it turned out great!
 
Thats fantastic - it looks great on you!
 
how cute! great job!
 
The sweater and the Dr Who scarf look great. Right now I've got sock envy from looking at your red socks. Thanks for checking out my blog. Not sure when I'll attack the Midwest Moonlight scarf. Need to finish my Skully sweater from SnB while it's still chilly out.
 
I really like that sweater. Its nice and the picture is not bad at all.

Good job!
Knit on!
 
hehe just came over to see what stef says! hope you're enjoying your angelica still, it's gorgeous
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?